Saturday October 11, 2014
Hourly weigh-ins: Ragland Bottom, Center Hill Lake
Launch: any Center Hill access
OVER $2000 GUARANTEED PAYOUT
Payout: $500 overall big bass
$250 overall second big fish
$100 hourly big fish
$50 hourly second big fish
$200 optional tshirt drawing @ 2pm
Entry Fee: $30/person. Must pre-register.
Tickets available at:
Hillcrest market – Ragland Bottom
Outdoor Junction – Cookeville
Sparta Outdoors – Sparta
Lil Joes outdoors – McMinnville
Dekalb Ace Hardware – Smithville
Uncle Joe’s – Cookeville Mall
Flipper’s Bait and Tackle – Gallatin
Zorro Bait Company – 270 Fred Hill Road
Shirts may be purchased at Hillcrest Market or Zorro Company Store. $10 each
1. Launch at any Center Hill Lake Access.
2. Fishing starts at 6am (cell phone time).
3. Weigh in anytime within the hour – anyone “in line” within the hour can weigh.
4. No more than two fish in the live well at any one time.
5. All weighed fish must be released by tournament staff to be eligible for payout.
6. No dead fish will be weighed.
7. Artificial bait only.
8. All TWRA and USCG rules and regulations shall be followed at all times.
9. Must have Zorro Big Bass Classic ticket in hand to weigh in.
10. Anyone who weighs in wearing an official Zorro Bait Big Bass Classic 2014 tshirt will be entered for a $200 drawing at 2pm.
11. Lie detector will be administered at tournament director’s discretion.
*Rules/details subject to change until time of tournament.
A portion of ticket sales will be given to support area youth fishing organizations.